Rules & Regulations
*Check-out Time 12:00 Noon
- We would appreciate a 10 day notice of departure from our Monthly guests
- We reserve the right to refuse continued residency privileges to repeat “offenders” of RV Park Rules
PARKING AND VEHICLES:
- Two vehicle limit at each site. NO TRAILERS.
- PARKING IN EMPTY SITES IS PROHIBITED
- DO NOT ALLOW YOUR VEHICLE TO EXTEND INTO THE FLOW OF TRAFFIC.
- Guests MUST use visitor parking by office or in designated parking areas. No more than 6 guests per RV site. You are responsible for your guest’s actions!!
- Washing of vehicles and RV’s must be done using a bucket or by an authorized RV cleaning service. POWER WASHING BY RESIDENCE IS PROHIBITED.
- NO type of mechanical repair, whether to vehicle, or RV is permitted at RV site.
- Please do not allow any motor oil/fluid to leak on the RV site from vehicle or RV. A cleaning fee will be assessed if this happens (up to a max of $150 for cleaning up spill).
- The manager must approve any type of steps to your RV that are not factory installed.
- NO FOR SALE SIGNS ALLOWED FOR ANY VEHICLES/RV’S
- Friendly animals are always welcomed here. NO AGGRESSIVE DOGS allowed: NO PIT BULLS, GERMAN SHEPARDS, OR CHOWS.
- All pets must be up to date on vaccinations!
- Please keep your PET LEASHED AT ALL TIMES while you are just relaxing outside your RV or while walking around the park. Do not allow them to be loose or tied up outside unattended. There is a dog run next to the park area to allow dogs to run freely.
- OWNERS are responsible for picking up and disposing of their pets waste immediately.
RIG AND SITE APPEARANCE
- Please keep all cords, cables and hoses neatly bundled. MONTHLY guests are responsible for properly attaching and securing their sewer hose.
- Normal outdoor items such as lawn chairs, tables, grills, plants and bikes are permitted outside your RV. Outdoor things need to be kept to a minimum.
- NO Solar Lights are allowed in the grass areas at the sites.
- No large upright storage containers, tires, exercise equipment generators, trash cans, or refrigerators/freezers are allowed under/outside your RV. Keep grass free of all items!
- No tarps allowed for canopies or car covers.
- LAWN MAINTENANCE IS DONE WEEKLY WEATHER PERMITTING. PLEASE KEEP YARDS FREE OF ANY AND ALL CLUTTER IN ORDER FOR THEM TO MOW, WEED EAT AND EDGE GROUNDS PROPERLY, WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ITEMS DAMAGED BECAUSE OF FAILURE TO FOLLOW THIS REQUEST.
- Quiet hours are: 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM. Please be respectful of other residents.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANY RIG BASED UPON APPEARANCE OR CONDITION.
- Please do not cut through sites to get to your destination!
- Speed limit is 5mph.!!
- Parents are responsible for the conduct of their children and financially responsible for any damages they incur while at the RV Park. Children under age 12 MUST be accompanied by a parent at all times, especially while fishing.
- Registered guests and their visitors may fish on our designated piers.
- No one is allowed on boat slip docks except boat owners and their guests.
- No swimming allowed or jumping off of piers.
- Please do not hang clothes, swim suits, towels or clothelines outside your RV.
- Tiki Toms RV Park is not responsible for any theft or injury occurring during your stay.
- By law Tiki Toms RV Park is a service-oriented business and therefore does not have a tenant/landlord relationship with any daily/weekly/monthly guests.
- NO REFUNDS OR PRO-RATING IF YOU SHORTEN YOUR STAY.YOU HAVE ACCEPTED THESE RULES WHEN YOU SIGNED YOUR REGISTRATION FORM.
TIKI ISLAND GOLF CART REGULATIONS
Tiki Toms Rv Park
is a close knit community and as such the community has a
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY.
If the Law enforcement are called for any other reason than for a medical/fire emergency then you will be asked to leave at that time. Please note there will be no refund or pro rating of your site cost.
Please remember that alcohol should only be consumed within your Rv site, other areas of the park are alcohol free.